Pages

October 4, 2011

Sewing Summit ~ October 2011. SLC, Utah!



I am SO excited to be going to this! This will be the first time I've been without my twin toddlers overnight since they were born! I'm going to miss them, but mommies need mommy time too!


I'm thrilled that the conference is in SLC. It's supposed to be SO beautiful there, but also nice & COLD! I am so ready for a change from the frying hot temperatures of Las Vegas! I want to wear pants! A scarf! Boots & a jacket!

Here are the classes/lectures I'm taking:

* Blogging & social media
* Hand stitches for garments
* Specialty seams in garments
* Modern appliques
* Aspiring authors panel
* Modern Home Decor ideas

No quilting classes, unless you count the applique. It's so hard to find garment classes, but BurdaStyle is hosting this summit so the teachers should be great. I just can't wait! So much to learn & so many people to meet! ...new fabric too!

No comments:

Post a Comment