Pages

January 5, 2011

A few recent projects

My first dress! Made it as a little gift for our play group friend London ~ Dec 2010. 
Happy 2nd Birthday London!

Here's my twin boys on their grandma's birthday present ~ Nov 2010. 
Happy Birthday Mom!


I had so much fabric left over that I made her this matching wall hanging & pot holder

My October 2010 project ~ "Victoriana," a Christmas quilt

Here's a close up of one of the blocks. Such pretty fabric! Moda's "Fruit Cake" roll of strips

September's project was this funky ironing board cover that I designed & created a pattern for. Am still working on the pattern for a matching sewing machine cover & fabric weights

A few of the pillowcases I donated this year. I did 55! Five more than my goal :)  They go to children with cancer. Each time they go to the hospital for chemo they get to choose a new p/c. What a great idea!

I made these baby blocks for my babies! Their names are spelled out on the sides

No comments:

Post a Comment